MSAA Membership Benefits include....
- Relevant and Timely Professional Development opportunities
(over 120 PD opportunities in 2019-20).
- Access to MSAA Matters, a bi-weekly publication sharing conversations with the commissioner, the superintendents’ association, opinions of other educators, relevant educational articles and cites myriad resources to reference.
- Access to MSAA Gatherings - weekly discussions with administrators from PreK-6, Middle Level, High School, Special Education and an All Level Gathering.
- Sponsorship for groups such as National Honor Society, Student Council conferences, as well as Cheerleading and Dance Competitions.
- Access to the Leadership Licensure Program.
- A newly created Diversity, Equity & Inclusion webpage for resources and important information.
- A leadership team that is connected to the Commissioner of Education with quarterly meetings in the office, as well as scheduled meetings with the Superintendents Association.
- Access to reports and publications prepared with professional needs in mind.
- Instant connection to all 2000+ members through the members email contacts.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD 2021-22 MEMBERSHIP LETTER