What is the MSSAA? It is . . .
- The statewide Association for more than 1,300 Middle and High School ~ Principals, Assistant Principals, Superintendents, Curriculum Directors, and Teachers.
- The voice in the legislature through the MSSAA Legislative Committee and your Association lobbyist.
- Your representative with the Commissioner and Board of Education, MassPartners, and other like agencies and organizations.
- Association standing committees addressing issues and sponsoring workshops on current and timely topics.
- The Association Staff providing services and assistance to members daily.
- Student Activities leadership in Middle Level Athletics, the Academic Decathlon, Cheerleading, Citizenship, Music, Science Fairs, National Honor Society, and Student Councils.
- Counsel from the Association Attorney.
- Eight Delegates elected to provide athletic leadership as members of MIAA Board of Directors.
- The Professional Services Committee promoting status and welfare, sponsoring professional conferences, and conducting salary/benefit surveys.
- The Annual Conference for Assistant Principals sponsored by the MSSAA Assistant Principals' Committee.
- The Annual Conference for Middle Level members sponsored by the Middle Level Committee.
- The Urban Committee addressing priorities of our urban members.
- Direct distribution of the Leader to all members on timely subjects and changing issues.